Client Support Analyst
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Navarik is searching for a talented support professional to join our client support team. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world, including BP, Chevron and ExxonMobil. We believe in exceeding our customer’s expectations with every interaction, and delivering software that makes the lives of our users easier.
The Market We Serve:
Navarik Corp. is a software and data service provider to the commodity trading industry. Navarik Inspection, our flagship software solution, is the industry leading, global solution that standardizes and processes operational trading and supply information for over 4000 users across 50 different countries.
The People We Want:
Navarik is comprised of a team of highly motivated people working together in pursuit of product excellence and service to our customers. We seek brilliant, hardworking people who want to be part of a growing team and fun environment where leading edge technology and solutions are created and successfully commercialized. Every team member is empowered to learn, grow and share his or her knowledge and experience. Together, we are TRUE, BRILLIANT and we MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
At Navarik, the overall well-being of our team is important. We believe in creating a culture that supports and provides opportunities for personal and professional development so that we can collectively provide the best experience for our clients and teams. We are located near the Olympic Village, at the south end of False Creek, near Science world and the Main Street Skytrain station.
We’re looking for an exceptional performer with a track record of developing strong relationships with end-users & clients, possessing strong initiative and always striving to raise the bar, a tactical and strategic thinker with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Handle incoming user support queries via phone, email and live chat.
- Provide problem response and resolution within established service level agreements
- Foster strong, positive relationships with all customers, using best practices and proactive service with a personal touch
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key customer contacts and users
- Be the customer advocate with other Navarik teams, escalating as required
- Lead service outage recovery, coordinating timely communication to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide monthly and quarterly metrics to clients and internal management
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded and processes are continuously improved
- Be a product expert who can deliver software demonstrations and training both in person and remotely
- Provide clients with updates on their support requests at regularly scheduled meetings
- Be available for on call duty outside of regular business hours
Required Talents and Experience:
- Diploma or Certification in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of training and experience in a customer support & service
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to identify the root cause of issues
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels at Navarik and within the client’s organization
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, especially as relates to developing and nurturing customer relationships and conducting presentations. The best candidate will be fluent in English, both spoken and written as communication is paramount to success in this role
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Computer skills at the advanced level with a strong working understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
The following assets are helpful and make you stand out from the crowd but are not completely necessary to perform the job
- Domain knowledge of the energy or marine shipping industry
- Experience in the use and support of software deployed in the software-as-a-service model highly desired
- XML, SQL and web service knowledge
To join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful candidates will be contacted.