Junior Data Analyst for Industry Leading SaaS Applications
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Navarik is looking for a Junior Data Analyst who believes that the devil is in the details. Aligned with Navarik’s initiative to put quality first, you will help ensure that Navarik’s data is always of high quality. You will be directly involved in cleaning and shaping data, as well as developing and maintaining processes for data processing and investigating data issues.
- Analyse, investigate, and correct data prior to integration into the data warehouse.
- Maintain and research master data entities and apply standards to ensure validity of master data.
- Work closely with data analysts to support them in data product development and production.
- Liaise with the IT team and be a subject matter expert for specific master data entities.
- Monitor the quality of data throughout the data lifecycle through metrics dashboards and data profiling.
- Document policies, standards and procedures for Navarik’s data value chain.
- Communicate and work with Navarik’s external partners to address data anomalies and issues.
- Solving problems excites you. You are resourceful and tenacious.
- Analyzing data makes you happy. You are intelligent and very detail-oriented.
- Learning is what drives you. You are curious, coachable, and adaptable.
- Getting things done and doing it well are second-nature to you. You are self-motivated, highly organized, and driven to excel.
- Collaborating with others is satisfying to you. You are an excellent communicator and a team player.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Mathematics or related field of study
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office products
- 1 to 3 years experience in research and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new systems
- Knowledge of SQL, database concepts, and BI tools
The Market We Serve
Navarik Corp. is a software and data service provider to the commodity trading industry. Navarik is the industry leading, global solution that standardizes and processes operational trading and supply information for over 4000 users across 50 different countries from energy majors such as: ExxonMobil, BP and Chevron.
The People We Want
Navarik is comprised of a team of highly motivated people working together in pursuit of product excellence and service to our customers. We seek brilliant, hardworking people who want to be part of a growing team and fun environment where leading edge technology and solutions are created and successfully commercialized. Every team member is empowered to learn, grow and share his or her knowledge and experience. Together, we are TRUE, BRILLIANT and we MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
At Navarik, the overall well-being of our team is important. We believe in fostering a culture that supports and provides opportunities for personal and professional development so that we can collectively provide the best experience for our clients and teams. We are located near the Olympic Village, at the south end of False Creek, near Science world and the Main Street Skytrain station.
To join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted.