by Navarik Corp.
In this role, you will be a critical component in the evolution of Navarik's technology and products. Navarik is expanding its client base, developing new products and growing! Consequently, we are now looking for developers to help us meet our exciting goals.
Our clients include global oil giants such as Chevron, Exxon and BP. Our applications track and monitor cargo movements, and help the industry minimize loss and waste. In addition, our unique data provides insights into the worldwide commodity market that no other company is able to match.
Navarik is comprised of a team of highly motivated people working together in pursuit of product excellence and service to our customers. Every team member is empowered to learn, grow and share his or her knowledge and experience.
At Navarik, the well-being of our team is truly valued. We believe in creating a culture that supports and provides opportunities for personal and professional development so that we can collectively provide the best experience for our clients and teams.
You can find out more about Navarik here: https://www.navarik.com/company/about/
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new features and refactor existing code, helping maintain and grow our flagship SaaS products.
- Implement automated test coverage, helping ensure our systems are reliable.
- Create and implement new solutions to challenging business problems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, communicate and document procedures and recommend architectural changes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Innovative thinker who is creative in finding solutions to business and technology problems.
- Experience configuring and working with tools such as issue tracking systems, continuous integration systems, package managers and collaboration tools.
- Database design skills including normalization, data modelling and writing complex, yet fast and efficient SQL queries.
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs and SOAP web services.
- Use of version control systems Git primarily.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix based OSs as a target environment.
Bonus Assets (Nice to Have)
- Agile experience.Experience developing with NodeJS.
- Experience developing with ReactJS.
- Experience working with micro services.
- Mobile app development.
- Experience with test automation using Selenium WebDriver/PHPUnit.
- DevOps experience.
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com with the subject referencing "DEV202006"