The spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus has generated worldwide concern – the outbreak has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. At Navarik, our focus is on protecting the health, security and productivity of clients, partners and colleagues.
We have a robust Business Continuity Plan in place. We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely and implementing response measures aligned with government guidelines and directives from the World Health Organization.
Here are key actions we are taking to ensure that we continue to deliver for you during this challenging time:
Supply and Service: At present, Navarik does not anticipate supply or service issues due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Navarik’s hosted data centers and critical infrastructure are fully functional, backed by multiple redundancies, including Geo-redundancy.
- We have spare hardware on site and we have enough supply should these components become unavailable for an extended period locally.
- We are actively managing our supply chain operations and will take additional steps as needed to meet the needs of our customers. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.
Facilities and Travel: Like many other companies, we have implemented protocols promoting employee health awareness, limiting visitors and avoiding unnecessary business travel. These protocols are in line with government and health expert guidelines and the World Health Organization.
- We have put restrictions and additional approvals in place for both local and international travel.
- We have instructed our employees to work from home and to visit Navarik Offices only when necessary. We believe that we have appropriate systems in place to ensure those working from home can continue to work on deliverables and remain compliant with relevant standards and contractual requirements.
- To date, no Navarik employees have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We have provided our employees with up-to-date information and advice about COVID-19.
We continue to monitor and evaluate the situation to ensure that we are taking appropriate actions to protect our clients, partners and colleagues. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Navarik contact, or email us at email@example.com